Program of the conference is concentrated on the analysis and discussion of research and activity in supercomputer simulations that generally lie on the boundary of scientific branches, i.e. which are multidisciplinary research.
Conference program are based also on the background of activity of Russian researchers in computing, physics, mathematics, and engineering.
Important feature of the conference is a large number of young researchers and students, with poster and oral presentations.
Scientific program are consists with 4 types of presentation:
1. Plenary talks. Invited plenary speakers, leading researches in the field, will give plenary talks. Talks would be of review type, with focus on the computational methods and results in the field of research. Plenary talks are scheduled for each day before lunch and lasts 40 minutes.
2. Invited talks at parallel sections. Invited 30 minutes talks are the basis for sectional work.
3. Contributed talks of 20 minutes at parallel sections. Selection for contributed talks provided by the international program committee. We plan combine program into 12 sections, with 4-5 sections running in parallel at each afternoon. We keep at least one slot for young researchers in each section.
4. Poster contribution. Each participant is eligible for at least poster presentation. Best poster prize will be awarded for the best poster by young researcher.
Topics of parallel sections:
- Methods and approaches in supercomputer simulations
- Parallel and distributed computing
- Trends in programming for supercomputing
- Distributed systems for big data processing
- Application of supercomputer simulations in sciences
- Application of supercomputer simulations in engineering
- High education in the area of supercomputer simulations